Solid, focused and precisely positionable.
The high-end sound of a condenser microphone is combined with the features of professional stage equipment to make the e 908 a small, highly flexible marvel. With an open and high-definition character, it creates surprisingly forceful sounds. It transmits the attack in a very clear and defined manner while structure-borne noise is reliably suppressed. Thanks to its shock-mounted head, gooseneck and special clips, the e 908 can be quickly attached and precisely oriented to the sound source. Despite its delicate form, the microphone is ruggedly constructed and easily takes even hard hits. The e 908 is available in four models:
- e 908 D: for drums and percussion
- e 908 B: for wind instruments, congas, and drums with free-floating suspension system
- e 908 B ew: for wireless miking of saxophones using an evolution wireless instrument transmitter
For more information please navigate to the section “variants”.
- Condenser microphone
- High-end sound and precise definition
- Simple mounting thanks to practical clips
- Precise orientation with gooseneck microphone boom
- Protection against impact and handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P phantom powering adapter (only B and D versions)
- Can be operated with an evolution wireless instrument transmitter