A brilliant all-rounder for demanding tasks.
The e 914 is a condenser microphone of the superior class with a full-bodied sound and excellent dynamics. Its silky character, never headstrong, is developed from the gentle emphasis of the sophisticated treble. Its straightforward transient response accurately captures the temperament of each set, even at very high sound pressure levels. With its detailed resolution, the e 914 makes every live drum sound more refined. The capsule has extraordinary feedback resistance and can be individually adapted to various needs: three positions of bass roll-off/cut-off and pre-attenuation can be set.
- Condenser microphone
- Perfect for ambitious (live) recordings
- Excellent dynamics and lively sound on a wide range of instruments
- Handles very high sound pressure levels
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Three-position pre-attenuation