The best of two brands. Sennheiser and Neumann bring the reliability of wireless transmission and the excellence of studio sound together. The KK 205 is a premium quality capsule head for professional Sennheiser handheld transmitters, now available with the evolution wireless G4 500 Series.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
- Neumann KK 205 bk Supercardioid condenser capsule head for Sennheiser wireless systems