High-quality permanently polarized condenser headmic with omni-directional pick-up pattern, designed for professional “hands free” applications. The adjustable neckband is visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear. The twelve available HSP 2 variants differ in color, size and connector.
For wireless applications, the headmic can be used with different Sennheiser bodypack transmitters, depending on the connection cable (see “Variants”). For wired applications, the headmic can be used with the MZA 900 P / MZA 900 P-4 phantom power adapter.
The HSP 2 is now available in a revised version with a new attachment clip for the microphone boom. The new clip has a very rugged, closable design, providing an extremely secure fit of the microphone boom.
HSP neckbands equipped with the previous attachment clips can be retrofitted with the new ones which are available as spare parts.
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process