The Lavalier is a broadcast-quality lavalier microphone that delivers crisp, natural audio in a range of applications. It features an ultra-low-noise omnidirectional capsule for maximum flexibility when placing on talent, and is ideal for film, television, video, theatre and house of worship production. The versatile RØDE MiCon connector system allows the Lavalier to be securely connected to a wide range of wireless systems, as well as consoles and cameras. It features a 1.2m (4′) Kevlar-reinforced shielded cable that is extremely durable and comes with a water-resistant hard case for protection in the field.
- Broadcast-quality lavalier microphone
- Ultra-low noise and wide frequency response for critical recording applications
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- 1.2m (4′) Kevlar-reinforced shielded cable
- Includes mini-furry, pop filter and hard case
- 5-year warranty